- Keywords: Metastatic bone disease, WBDWI, transfer learning, atlas-based registration, segmentation
- TL;DR: Segmentation tool for bone metastases
- Abstract: An automated tool has been developed to assess bone disease on Whole-Body Diffusion Weighted Imaging (WBDWI). The tool segments areas of suspected bone disease on the high b-value sequences, transfers the ROIs obtained onto the derived Apparent Diffusion Coefficient (ADC) map and estimates the median global ADC (gADC) and the Total Diffusion Volume (TDV).
- Registration: I acknowledge that acceptance of this work at MIDL requires at least one of the authors to register and present the work during the conference.
- Authorship: I confirm that I am the author of this work and that it has not been submitted to another publication before.
- Paper Type: novel methodological ideas without extensive validation
- Primary Subject Area: Segmentation
- Secondary Subject Area: Application: Radiology
- Confidentiality And Author Instructions: I read the call for papers and author instructions. I acknowledge that exceeding the page limit and/or altering the latex template can result in desk rejection.