- Keywords: MRI, Image Classification, Convolutional Neural Networks, Osteoarthritis, Total Knee Replacement
- TL;DR: Using 3D CNN method predict knee OA progression.
- Abstract: Osteoarthritis (OA) is a chronic degenerative disorder of joints and is the most common reason leading to total knee joint replacement (TKR). In this work, we developed an automated OA-relevant imaging biomarker identification system based on MR images and deep learning (DL) methods to predict knee OA progression. Our results indicate that the combination of multiple MR images with different contrast and resolution provides the best model to predict TKR with AUC 0.88$\pm$0.02.
- Code Of Conduct: I have read and accept the code of conduct.
- Remove If Rejected: Remove submission from public view if paper is rejected.