- Keywords: Machine learning, Random Forest, Support Vector Machine, FreeSurfer, Multi-Scale Entropy, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Post-traumatic epilepsy.
- TL;DR: Machine learning for the detection of MRI changes associated to seizure occurrence in Traumatic Brain Injury patients.
- Abstract: One common consequence of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) that causes significant disability amongst patient populations is post-traumatic epilepsy (PTE). In this work, we use machine learning approaches to reveal subtle brain changes in Magnetic Resonance Images (MRIs) which may serve as PTE biomarkers.
- Code Of Conduct: I have read and accept the code of conduct.
- Remove If Rejected: Remove submission from public view if paper is rejected.