Agent Server: Semantic Agent for Linked Data
- Abstract: The demo features Agent Server, a web platform allowing fully distributed and decentralized querying on the Web of Linked Data. It works under the REST principles, and is lightweight and provides a safe environment in which users can develop and deploy software agents for web computing and Semantic Web, independent of their own computing devices and can run indefinitely. For this case study, we develop NautiLOD in a fully distributed version using reactive agent architectures
- TL;DR: we develop NautiLOD in a fully distributed version using reactive agent architectures
- Submission category: Intelligent Client Challenge / Demo
- Url: https://agentsemantic.herokuapp.com/index.html
- Authorids: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Keywords: Agents, Linked Data, NautiLOD.