National Open Science Analytics in VIVO
- Keywords: Research analytics, Open Science, scientometrics, bibliometrics, open source, open data
- TL;DR: The Danish Project Open research Analytics (OPERA) is developing a National Open Science Analytics platform in VIVO
- Abstract: The OPERA project (Open Research Analytics) is developing a pilot VIVO with data for all 8 Danish universities. The key data come from the Dimensions database, but data from the Danish national bibliometric and open access indicators are also integrated. This pilot VIVO will facilitate national research analytics including its dimensions of openness – using open concepts, open software and data that are as open as possible. This joint experimental platform will be used to explore aspects such as: publication output and impact, Open Science efforts, funding patterns, subject fields, gender patterns and both established and potential collaboration patterns within and outside Denmark as well as with partners in industry. Network analyses and visualizations will be integrated in the VIVO platform to complement more traditional analytics and visual elements and to support new ways of perceiving numbers, patterns and potentials. The Dimensions VIVO is a collaboration between Danish universities, the ITconsultants Vox Novitas and Ontocale and Digital Science, the producer of Dimensions.
- ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8229-0392, https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8783-0036 , http://orcid.org/0000-0002-6139-0108, https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3666-5699, https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8143-6345, https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7639-7719, https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7045-2147, https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1210-6999, https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3307-7325, https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6151-8423
- Submission Type: presentation proposal