- Keywords: stereoscopic 3d, non-photorealistic rendering
- TL;DR: We present a method to produce S3D line drawings from S3D photographs by enhancing the disparity map.
- Abstract: We present a method to produce stylized drawings from S3D images. Taking advantage of the information provided by the disparity map, we extract object contours and determine their visibility. The discovered contours are stylized and warped to produce an S3D line drawing. Since the produced line drawing can be ambiguous in shape, we add stylized shading to provide monocular depth cues. We investigate using both consistently rendered shading, and inconsistently rendered shading to determine the importance of lines and shading to depth perception.
- Supplementary Material: zip
- Confirm No Double Submission: Yes
- Withdraw On Reject: Yes