- Keywords: Chest X-ray, CXR, pre-trained models, datasets, representation learning, generalization, feature extraction, PyTorch
- TL;DR: A library for chest X-ray datasets and models. Including pre-trained models.
- Abstract: TorchXRayVision is an open source software library for working with chest X-ray datasets and deep learning models. It provides a common interface and common pre-processing chain for a wide set of publicly available chest X-ray datasets. In addition, a number of classification and representation learning models with different architectures, trained on different data combinations, are available through the library to serve as baselines or feature extractors.
- Registration: I acknowledge that publication of this at MIDL and in the proceedings requires at least one of the authors to register and present the work during the conference.
- Authorship: I confirm that I am the author of this work and that it has not been submitted to another publication before.
- Paper Type: validation/application paper
- Primary Subject Area: Application: Radiology
- Secondary Subject Area: Unsupervised Learning and Representation Learning
- Confidentiality And Author Instructions: I read the call for papers and author instructions. I acknowledge that exceeding the page limit and/or altering the latex template can result in desk rejection.
- Code And Data: https://github.com/mlmed/torchxrayvision