- Keywords: meetings, knowledge transfer, corporate information, ambient assistance
- TL;DR: MeetingMate is a system for improving meeting effectiveness and knowledge transfer within an organization which works by automatically scanning the content being presented in a meeting and pulling up contextually relevant information.
- Abstract: We present MeetingMate, a system for improving meeting effectiveness and knowledge transfer within an organization. The system utilizes already existing content produced within the organization (slide decks, meeting information, HR databases, etc.) from which it generates and presents contextually relevant information in real-time to meeting participants through an ambient interface. Besides providing details about projects and content within the company, an employee relationship graph is created which supports increasing a user’s “metaknowlege” about who knows what and who knows whom within the organization.
- Supplementary Material: zip
- Confirm No Double Submission: Yes
- Withdraw On Reject: Yes