- Track: full conference paper
- TL;DR: Proposed and designed a new Laplacian pyramid-based multi-scale complex neural network learning framework for fast MR imaging.
- Keywords: Deep learning, complex convolution, Laplacian pyramid decomposition
- Abstract: A Laplacian pyramid-based complex neural network, CLP-Net, is proposed to reconstruct high-quality magnetic resonance images from undersampled k-space data. Specifically, three major contributions have been made: 1) A new framework has been proposed to explore the encouraging multi-scale properties of Laplacian pyramid decomposition; 2) A cascaded multi-scale network architecture with complex convolutions has been designed under the proposed framework; 3) Experimental validations on an open source dataset fastMRI demonstrate the encouraging properties of the proposed method in preserving image edges and fine textures.
- Paper Type: both
- Source Latex: zip
- Presentation Upload: zip
- Presentation Upload Agreement: I agree that my presentation material (videos and slides) will be made public.