- Keywords: Coordinate networks, super-resolution, MRI
- TL;DR: We present a framework for scale-agnostic MRI super-resolution by using the continuous representation of a coordinate network to decode the latent space.
- Abstract: We propose using a coordinate network as a decoder for MRI super-resolution. The continuous signal representation of coordinate networks enables this approach to be scale-agnostic, i.e. training over a continuous range of scales and querying at arbitrary resolutions. We evaluate the benefits of denoising for coordinate networks and also compare our method to a convolutional decoder using image quality metrics and a radiologist study.
- Registration: I acknowledge that acceptance of this work at MIDL requires at least one of the authors to register and present the work during the conference.
- Authorship: I confirm that I am the author of this work and that it has not been submitted to another publication before.
- Paper Type: novel methodological ideas without extensive validation
- Primary Subject Area: Image Acquisition and Reconstruction
- Secondary Subject Area: Application: Radiology
- Confidentiality And Author Instructions: I read the call for papers and author instructions. I acknowledge that exceeding the page limit and/or altering the latex template can result in desk rejection.