- Keywords: Magnetic resonance fingerprinting, deep learning, regularisation
- Abstract: We study a deep learning approach to address the heavy storage and computation re- quirements of the baseline dictionary-matching (DM) for Magnetic Resonance Fingerprint- ing (MRF) reconstruction. The MRF-Net provides a piece-wise affine approximation to the (temporal) Bloch response manifold projection. Fed with non-iterated back-projected images, the network alone is unable to fully resolve spatially-correlated artefacts which ap- pear in highly undersampling regimes. We propose an accelerated iterative reconstruction to minimize these artefacts before feeding into the network. This is done through a convex regularization that jointly promotes spatio-temporal regularities of the MRF time-series.
- Code Of Conduct: I have read and accept the code of conduct.
- Remove If Rejected: Remove submission from public view if paper is rejected.
- Link: https://cmsworkshops.com/ICASSP2019/Papers/ViewPapers.asp?PaperNum=2417