- Abstract: Brain MRI segmentation results should always undergo a quality control (QC) process, since automatic segmentation tools can be prone to errors. In this work, we propose two deep learning-based architectures for performing QC automatically. First, we used generative adversarial networks for creating error maps that highlight the locations of segmentation errors. Subsequently, a 3D convolutional neural network was implemented to predict segmentation quality. The present pipeline was shown to achieve promising results and, in particular, high sensitivity in both tasks.
- Paper Type: methodological development
- Track: short paper
- Keywords: brain MRI, segmentation, quality control, GANs, 3D CNN
- TL;DR: The proposed pipeline combines GANs and a 3D CNN to automatically perform quality control of brain MRI segmentation results, achieving promising results.
- Presentation Upload: zip
- Presentation Upload Agreement: I agree that my presentation material (videos and slides) will be made public.